Sunflowerman at Fort Works Art.
Title of Exhibition
A Study in Sartor
A Study in Sartor is a performative gallery exhibition featuring the Men’s Fashion Painting of Sunflowerman. See the fashion illustrations he has been creating while living on the road and around the world for the past 5 years. Then stay for the paintings he is creating live at Fort Works Art.
The Exhibition will evolve as Sunflowerman paints live in-gallery each day. After three weeks of live painting the full exhibition will be complete.
A performance that keeps you coming back. Enter a world where the sartorialist and the artist meet, where the finely tailored garment meets the paint brush. Step into Fort Works Art with walls adorned in fashion illustrations while the exhibition evolves as Sunflowerman paints live on fabric and on suits.
In-Gallery live painting.
- Day 1, Exhibit of existing fashion illustrations.
- Days 2 - 30, Exhibit of live In-Gallery painting. Completed by Day 30 with 7, 6x4 feet acrylic paintings on fabric and 3 acrylic paintings on Men’s Suits. All painted live and recorded with video during the 29 days of live painting.
- Days 31 - 37, Full exhibit on display.
- Every day in a full suit.
- Gallery patrons and DFW citizens encouraged to visit the gallery while paintings are being completed.
Sunflowerman is a Men’s Fashion and Lifestyle painter. Painting for boutiques, brands and live events.
As a child he was shy. Art was his mechanism for human interaction. He would draw and be noticed. Painting fashion is a continuation of that mechanism. Style is art and people notice.
As a professional, Sunflowerman has been living on the road for the last 5 years painting in England, France, Italy, Croatia, Switzerland, Greece and Malaysia as well as across the United States.
Throughout the exhibit I will be covering the experience on social with photos and videos, including
- instagram.com/sunflowerman 47000 followers
- instagram.com/dresslikeanartist 5000 followers
- facebook.com/sunflowerman 1400 followers
- press kit
Click for a selection of Watercolor on Paper.
Painting live at New & Lingwood on Jermyn St. in London, England.
Painting live with Luciano Barbera at Pitti Uomo in Florence, Italy.
Painting live with Robert Graham at MAGIC in Las Vegas, Nevada.