Hello from the Daily Fashion Project.
This is the first time that we say hello in any official capacity. First of all I want to extend my deepest gratitude for your participation. I have been blown away at the response thus far knowing the Daily Fashion wouldn't be happening without your generosity. Really, Thank you for allowing the project to grow so fast.
The Daily Fashion began nearly two months ago and thanks to your support we have illustrated 50 different people and have a collection of nearly 100 illustrations so far. Our twitter feed- @DailyFashionPro has a community of 32 followers while our instagram community has over 800 members! You guys are amazing!!
I want to make clear some of my expectations for the Daily Fashion Project and field some of your questions.
1. One of the goals with the Daily Fashion is to monetize. I don’t know what that looks like yet and I hope to utilize your input moving forward.
(some potential ideas include- creating greeting card sets/ making fashion books/ stock imagery/ printing on clothing/ syndicating the Daily Fashion feed)
2. I will be keeping all of the original copies of from the Daily Fashion Project. One day (I hope) these will be on a traveling tour and my goal is that every single person who has participated will have the opportunity to see the illustrations in person. But who knows, that all could change.
3. A hope that I have for the Daily Fashion Project is the chance for our fashion community to be able to share stories. We each have our own perspectives on fashion, as evidenced by the stories so far. Let's embrace these stories and share them to create a fashion culture we can be proud of.
4. If you would like a digital copy of the illustration of you I would be delighted to email it to you. If I have not yet done so and you would like it please let me know and I will be sure to get it to you. Several Daily Fashion members have printed off their illustrations for their own personal use already. I love it and will be sharing those photos as they appear.
5. What would you like to see happen with the Daily Fashion Project?
I can't wait to hear your thoughts- constructive and praiseworthy.