Where is home for you?
North West Arkansas (NWA) near Fayetteville, Arkansas
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
If you could only have one pair of shoes, what color would they be?
Podcasts or audiobooks?
Extroverted or Introverted?
If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?
Time (if we are playing fantasy here)
1. What first interested you in men's fashion?
My career pushed me into it but the interest started from vintage photos and old movies.
2. What is one great failure that you've had and what did you learn from it? Has it influenced the work you do today?
This is a hard question because failure is negative perspective on things that happen in life. I've had setbacks in my life like not getting a job offer, having cancer or being laid off. In every case I use those setbacks as fuel to push me forward. I'm an extremely driven person who doesn't like giving up easily.
3. Has one piece of art, literature or music helped shape who you are today?
4. Do you prefer to learn from other's mistakes, or make your own mistakes?
Learn from others especially from my grandparents.
5. If you had to choose a different career, what would you be doing?
An entrepreneur who travels the world and introduces solutions to everyday problems.
6. What are you most proud of in your own life?
Completing a marathon and my children.